Wednesday 6 May 2009

Thursday 30th April: A Very Special Visit

Hello, Hugo here.

This morning, I had to tell my granny Rosie that I was going to go for a ride in Auntie Fi's van, with my friends Orca and Patch, and it was going to be an adventure. We were in the van for a very long time before it stopped. When Auntie Fi let me out of my Travelling House, I was in a new place, where there was a big brown dog like Orca, and a big white dog in a very comfy looking giant crate. There was also a very lovely girl with a very comfy lap!

Being a very brave boy, I spent the afternoon playing wrestling and barking and hiding games with the big brown dogs.











And then, Auntie Fi and another lady (I think she was the lovely girl's mum) took me for a ride in a car. Another adventure! This time when we got out of the car we were at a place that smelled of lots of other dogs and animals. I cuddled up and had a sleep on Auntie Fi's lap for a little while and then we went into another room where I met a very nice man called Oliver. He put a very cold thing on my belly and listened to my heart. He told Auntie Fi and the lady that he needed me to come back in so that he could take photographs of my insides (gross, I know!).

We went back into the car and drove to ANOTHER new place!!! This time, I met some very special people called Nanny and Grumpy. Grumpy gave me lots and lots of cuddles and Nanny gave me lots and lots of kisses while Auntie Fi and the lady had drinks.

We went back to the lovely girl's house where I played with the big brown dogs again and had my tea, and then Auntie Fi put me to bed where I fell fast asleep after my very exciting day.


No comments:

Post a Comment