Wednesday 6 May 2009

Monday 4th May: A Very Special Game

Today the postman brought a very special surprise for me and Bran! It was a great big toy that is even bigger than me!


We were playing tug, but Bran was being naughty and kept cheating! Because he is so big, he kept pulling me around the room. But I got my revenge by using how small I am to weave between his legs! I finally got the toy and I tried to get up onto the sofa to hide it but I couldn't because the toy is so big. Perhaps when I have finished growing and am as big as Bran I will be able to get the big toy onto the sofa without having to enlist the help of Sophie.








Because I couldn't get onto the sofa I got very cross and decided to try and kill the toy so that Bran couldn't play with it any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment