Thursday 14 May 2009

A Very Special New Trick!

Today I found a new use for my big brother!

I learned how to jump up on the sofa as soon as I came to live here  :o)

The armchair is a bit higher and it took me a while, but I have now learned to jump up on to it  :oD

The only obstacle in my way was getting up on to the lap of anybody sitting in Nanny's computer chair  :o(

Today I had a revelation. I needed to not jump it one go, but to find something that I could use as a step.

I had to have a few goes before getting it to work, so I needed a rest at one point. 




But eventually............. Success....................!!



The other thing special about today is that Bran is having something called a "birthday". He is 1 year old today and very kindly shared his presents with me  :o)






Flora (who has had "birthdays" before) tells us that there will be lots of yummy food later! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment