Friday 15 May 2009

Very Special Food!!!

Wahooooooooooooooo!!

I got some very special breakfast this morning. 

Usually I just have boring old puppy food. 

Which is ok.

I guess.

As puppy food goes.

(Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn)

But today! Wow! Nanny had forgotten to make Bran a birthday cake (norty Nanny!) actually on his birthday so she made it for our breakfast today.

I told you that Bran was a very special brother, didn't I? He shared his delicious cake with me and Flora  :o)

Just look at his amazing cake!



And here is me getting stuck in!



Mummy Sophie laughed at me because I had crumbs all over my nose  ;o)

Of course, Bran got to eat lots more than me because it *was* his birthday.



Nanny has been busy today posting all of the dogs who are still at Lizzie's Barn looking for homes all over the special sites that might be able to help them to find their forever homes:

All of the terriers are on a brill forum called Terrier Talk  (Nanny says they are very lovely on that site because they all love me and they have given her lots and lots of helpful advice about very naughty jack russells. I can't imagine who she means!);

All of the hounds are on 2 brill forums called Sighthounds Online and Sighthound Welfare Trust  (One day, when I am properly grown up, I think I might have long legs like them);

Beautiful Cleo (who is an older labrador cross) is on Labrador Forums (where Nanny speaks to lots of nice people about naughty brown labrador boys!);

Jasper - the most handsome collie that I have ever seen - is on AgilityNet  because Nanny and Auntie Fi think that he will be brill at jumping things and chasing balls!

Nanny has also been very very clever and added a very special button at the side of my writings (<--------- over there) where people can click and send some money to Auntie Fi to help pay for my vet bills or to help pay for all of the other vet bills or just for some food or even just some washing powder (us Barn dogs generate a lot of washing you know!!). It looks just like the one down here \/  which also works  ;o)





She's also been speaking to Auntie Fi about doing some very special fundraising so watch out for exciting things happening soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment