Monday 11 May 2009

Sunday 10th May: Very Special Memories

Nanny has been busybusybusy today but every now and again I watch her stop and have a little cry. It makes me sad that she is crying so I give her lots of kisses to make her smile.

I asked Sophie why Nanny was sad and she told me that one whole year ago (when I wasn't even born!) their very handsome collie called Bear went to live at the Rainbow Bridge where Jazz went the other day. It meant that they couldn't see him any more and that Nanny misses him very much. She said that she misses him too and Jacob does, but that he was very special to Nanny. She showed me some photos of Bear and I think that he looks like he would have been a lot of fun to play with.


Sophie also said that Auntie Fi thinks that I have been sent to them as a special gift from Bear to collect as many cuddles as possible to take back to him at Rainbow Bridge. She cried when she told me this and so I gave her lots of kisses too and made her smile by biting her fingers.

Flora was also sad because she says that Bear was her very special big brother, just like Bran is my very special big brother, and that she misses him lots even though she has me and Bran to keep her company. I can see why she is so sad because I would miss my big brother very much if he went to live somewhere else and I could never see him again  :o(


Bran tells me that it is up to us to make everybody smile today and to lick away all of the tears. That's a job that I can do very well  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment