Wednesday 13 May 2009

My Very Special Big Brother

My big sister Flora spent some time playing today while me and Bran were kept out of her way. Nanny said that it was because we would have got her too excited and she's not allowed to bounce too much because of her baddy leg.

She spent lots of time watching me in my crate which was weird coz that's normally what I do to her. And then she started wuffing and playbowing at me and that was even weirder because that's what I do to her as well!!




Because she had been playing with the toys, Bran was not very happy and he got up on to the sofa to sulk away from me. Nanny came in to take some photos of him and he pulled his grumpiest face at her!


It made me laugh though and I decided that if I could get him to play with me then he would feel lots better. 




It didn't really work though. He can be *such* a grumpy so and so!


He was a very lucky boy because Nanny took him out in the car today. When they came back he said that they'd been to this really cool shop that smelled like food and toys. I did stick my tongue out at him because I went to that shop just the other day. So ner!

Nanny took some more photos of us later on because she kept laughing at how both me and Bran like sleeping on the same bed - sometimes together. It's a very special bed and it used to belong to Sophie's Nanny's very special dog called Jessie. Jessie lives at Rainbow Bridge now with Bear and Jazz, but she left us her bed. It is a very comfy bed and it lives next to Nanny's computer desk. Anyway, she says that none of us fit it properly!



After we had had our tea and a snooze, I managed to get Bran to play with me properly for the first time alllllllllllll day. We had lots of fun!!







My big brother is very special and I love him lots! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment