Monday 16 November 2009

Very Strange Sleeping

I don't know if it's because the weather is soooooooooo much colder recently or just because Hugo is a little bit strange ;o) but just recently he's been very much taking advantage of having a big brother or sister to "snuggle up to":








And it's not like he's short on space or anything..............




Even his poor Mummy hasn't got away with being led on!



We weren't quite sure what was going on when we came out to the kitchen one day and found this!!





But soon realised!!!




Fortunately, a perfect sounding bed came up on Freecycle yesterday and we managed to get it for Hugo, in an attempt to give the big dogs a bit of space.........




Not sure Hugo's that impressed though.............




Some dogs are just never satisfied!

1 comment:

  1. I am so so sorry for your loss..I never joined the Jack russell forum but go look most times..I just comment.my heart know's your little angel is so happy now watching over you all, I never knew your baby was sick, I am so sorry ..wot a little fighter Hugo was, heartbreaking but so proud you must be of a wonderful boy, my thought's are with you.xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete